- An 87 year old woman, waiting on the balcony for her daughter and her granddaughter to take a taxi home simply because it’s getting dark. That’s my grandma. That’s motherly love.
- A young man out with his mum, two nieces and brother on a humble cafe by the sea on a sunny Sunday for a brunch, just to give his sister in law the time to study for her exams. That’s family love.
- A handmade heart-shaped card, from two 11 year old male students to their teacher stating “We’re sorry and we deserve the minuses” is the ultimate love a teacher might ask for.
- A branch manager in a well known company, who comes every morning at 6:45 am sharp to open the gate of his father’s humble shop because he’s too old and too weak to do it himself, just before he goes to work is simply the definition of fatherly love.
- A 7 year old girl answering “I’m mama’s daughter” when asked who are you, is so sweet.
- A middle aged married guy to a beautiful young wife, flirting around is just sick.
- Tagging a dead person in a facebook status is just too creepy!
- Discovering you have Leukemia, and finding out it’s too late, because you caught the flu after The Hajj journey is truly sad.
- Girls who think getting engaged or married is a lifetime achievement, and keep it a secret until the ceremony is over are beyond stupid.