When I went out of my house today I never knew I was going to be starring a real soap opera! I went with my mum & tayta who had an appointment with the ophthalmologist for a minor laser surgery in her eye. Why am I telling you this? Well, when we arrived there, a sweet lady welcomed us at the ophthalmology department. After arranging the paper work, and preparing my grandma and while waiting for the doctor. The following conversation occurred:
– Lady: So, which class are you now? (she thought I was still at school :O)
-Me: 😀 😀 I smiled goofily
-Mum: She finished school a long time ago!
-Lady: Oh! Then what are u majoring at uni?
– Me: 😀 😀 😀 I laughed this time a smile won’t do.
– Mum: She’s a supervisor at school!
– Lady: :O …. My God! You look very very young! Perhaps it’s the way you dress?
-Me: Yes, probably 🙂
I don’t know why the conversation made her feel embarrassed, she tried to change the topic.
– Do you know Mr. X? He teaches at your school, too.
– :O of course I know Mr. X. How do you know him?
-Well, he’s my husband!
Do you know when things get dramatic in a soap how the music in the background becomes faster with a warning tone of a close danger? This music should have accompanied the previous scene. I hear you ask: why?
What you don’t know is that I had a secret crush on Mr.X, this is of course until I learnt he was married and had two children! Frankly it made me mad because he didn’t wear any ring ! A ring would at least give a warning!
– Please pass the hello to Mr X, it was very nice to meet you, I said before leaving.
On the way back home I was thinking about the whole story. What were the chances that I would actually meet Mrs. X one day? But there was something good about this meeting. At least I can now say that sweet people end up together. They’re both very sweet and perfect for each other and that’s very rare to find in our society. Usually good guys end up with mean girls. I’m glad I met the exception.